Located in the heart of financial and entertainment district. Steps to Rogers Center; CN Tower; Metro Convention Center, Air Canada Center, Harbour Front Center, Billy Bishop Toronto City Airport.
Close to Queen Street shopping, Eaton Center, Kensington Market, China Town, Roy Thompson Hall, The Ex, Ontario Place, TIFF Bell Lightbox, Royal Ontario Museum (ROM), The Art Gallery of Ontario (AGO) .
Adjacent to major highway (Gardiner Expressway).
Access to TTC Public Transit servicing 510 & 509 streetcars just a minute walk away.
Union Station – home to GO Transit, VIA Rail, TTC and PATH Downtown Underground System is just 5 minutes away.
Have a zip-car membership? Access multiple vehicles mere steps from your location.
Want to take a bike ride through the city? Public bike rentals and bike share programs are available 24/7 just a minute walk away.
Fashion District / Business District / Entertainment District
• Located right in the heart of Downtown core with breathtaking spectrum view of City, Skyline and Lake (South East Exposure - Skydome, CN Tower, Lake Ontario, Downtown City View)
• Right beside Skydome Rogers Center; CN Tower; Metro Convention Center, Air Canada Center, Harbour Front, Toronto City Island Airport
• Access to TTC Public Transit at door step and immediate access to Spadina Ramp for Gardiner Expressway
• Union Station - GO Transit, VIA Rail, TTC, PATH Downtown Underground System just 5 minutes away
• Downtown night life just walk away
• TTC 510 Street car just at door step with easy access to Union Station / Spadina Station