Kauhale Makai (Village by the Sea) is an exclusive beachfront property centrally located, just 15 minutes from the airport, with incredible ocean and volcano views.
Recently updated, at more than 800 sq. ft., Kauhale Makai 523 is one of the most spacious one-bedrooms on the island and comfortably sleeps four with the futon in the living room. It has central air conditioning, ceiling fans throughout, an expansive lanai and full size refrigerator and stove.
Maui, Hawaii has some of the best beaches on the planet as well as world class dining and shopping. This condo is located in the heart of Kihei town, adjacent to Wailea – a popular vacation destination for celebrities – where you will find activities, shopping and dining to please all age groups.
All beaches are accessible to the public on Maui. As you travel down the coast, the beaches become ever more dreamy, with turquoise water, soft sand, sunsets, stargazing and snorkeling – creating magical Maui vacation memories to last a life time.
Convenience and luxury are minutes away in this centrally located property. Kihei is a well planned, robust community. With some of the flattest terrain on Maui, Kihei is great for walking and biking. Setting out on foot or cycle provides an opportunity to mingle with friendly travelers and locals. A serendipitous adventure is guaranteed.
After a day of sightseeing, return to your fully equipped, home away from home. Enjoy sunsets and whale watching from your large lanai; grill poolside, cook at home or experience one of the fabulous local restaurants.
Impeccably maintained, you will find most everything you need for an enjoyable and relaxing vacation. Provided beach equipment, extra linens, beach towels, cooler and grilling equipment allow you to spend less time shopping and more time enjoying Maui.
WiFi, landline, TV & DVD, onsite laundry, and on-site concierge provide added convenience.
The grounds of Kauhale Makai are beautifully landscaped and include gas barbecue grills, putting green, shuffle board, volleyball, hot tub, children’s pool and a great swimming pool which is a popular area to sunbathe and meet fellow travelers from around the world. There are also public tennis courts a short walk along the grounds.
This condo has been a very popular rental with travelers for years. If you like the feel of tropical Hawaii, the gentle breeze, the sounds of native birds and lapping waves, beach strolls, panoramic vistas and a comfortable place where you can enjoy it all, then this is the vacation rental for you.
• New, king-size luxury bed with quality linens
• Central AC and ceiling fans throughout
• Fully equipped kitchen with all amenities
• Flat screen TVs, DVDs and player, stereo & telephone
• Free high speed Wi-Fi and cable TV
• Double wide lanai with table set, lounge and incredible panoramic view
• Comfortable full size futon in living room
• Beach towels, chairs, mats, floats, boogie boards, cooler, umbrellas, portable CD/stereo, fishing pole, playing cards, books, binoculars, and more! Everything you will need to make your visit comfortable.
• Pool, hot tub, wading pool, putting green, shuffle board, volleyball, BBQ’s, adjacent tennis courts
• On-site laundry and designated parking spot
• Welcome lobby with concierge desk – Insider’s tips on beaches, restaurants, activities, and the best happy hour offers on the island!
Close proximity and easy access to the following:
• Restaurants, grocery stores, Costco, airport
• Great beaches
• Excellent surfing, snorkeling, whale watching
• Swim with turtles, kayak and paddle board
• Golf at Elleair, Makena, and Wailea
• Haleakala Volcano hiking and biking tours
• Fine Dining and Hawaiian luaus
• Shops at Wailea, some of the island’s best
• Central to Lahaina, Ka’anapali, Hana, McKenna Beach
• Maalaea Marina for boat rentals, trips to Molokini & Turtle Town, dolphin tours to Lanai, deep sea fishing, scuba diving and other adventures
• Hawaii National Marine Humpback Whale Sanctuary
• Maui Ocean Center, nation’s largest tropical aquarium (voted top family attraction)
• Coffee plantations and pineapple field tour
• Great beaches for sun seekers!
• Gyms, Spas and Health Centers
• Bike, Moped, Kayak, Stand-up Paddle Board Rentals